alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, April 17, 2005

building to taxes to food!

Woo hoo! finished building the deck today! I'm all crispy from the sun. I like it! Not sun burned, just toasted...hehe. I was in the sun all day for 10 hours every day this past week hince the not posting. I also taxes...blah. I spent a good two days working on my taxes figuring out what had to do since this i my first year being self-employeed. Trust me i've learned alot and i know next year taxes will be A LOT easier! Even though i have every receipt from 2002 to present I just wasn't ready for the taxes. Man they murder you for tring to work for yourself. Gess, I can't wait for the flat tax to come about. I'm all for it. Anywho, today i was suppose to go to a friends engagement party at the romanian church. I was going to go but by the time i finished cleaning all the wood away from the deck and the tools, i didn't get in the house til 7pm. It started at 6pm. Plus, shower and drive time, I probably wouldn't have gotten there til 7:45ish. Well to my mistake they were just starting to eat. I miss a ton of good food! I must say though I love my mom! She brought me home some desert! How awesome is that! Alrighty... I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home