alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, May 20, 2005

I got home from my hair cut and i hopped on msn to see who was on and low and behold Katherine was on so we started chatting. She then invited me to go out to dinner with her friends and to watch Kingdom heaven, i think it was called. Well since she lived in bolivar and i was on her way into town she came and picked me up. She picked me up topless, in her jeep that is, and went to mr. yens to eat. Good food and we had a great waitress. After that we stoped my starbucks and picked up some coffee and headed to the theater. In the theater we had some annoying old guys behind us. The movie was out of focus also. After the movie we went to the mudhouse for some more coffee and attemped to play spades...lol. After they kicked us out of there we headed to steak and shake for some food because some of us were hungry. It was a blast. I got to meet a ton of cool people and had a great time doing so. The grouped seem to grow with every hour we hung out. I found that quite funny. When we went to mr. yens it was only 3 of us, then at the theater it went to 4, coffee house went to 5 and steak and shake went to 9 people. Also people kept confusing mud house with my house... i don't understand? Anywho it was a blast. Elisha we tried to call you and i think i left 2 messages to come chill with us. Sorry you missed it.



A picture right before we got pulled over...yes...we got pull over for not making a complete stop...They lie because we did make one...lol. No ticket and no hassel. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • Cool. I'll give you a ring next time also.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home