alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Man today was a long day at work. I had to get up at 7:30am and left to work at 7:45am. Didn't get home from work til about 8:45pm. We had to re-roof the front of a house and fix some of the back. Needless to say i got cooked on the roof and it was suppose to be shady. OH NOooo... no shade until about 5ish. Good job trees, way to do you job...gesss. Anywho we were going to go to the palace and watch a movie but since I take longer then most girls do in the shower we just watched Oceans 12 at my house not "mud" house. When the movie started people were falling asleep left and right. I did manage to snag a picture of one of the sleepy heads. I could of slept also but i kept getting some serious cramps in my legs. THEY HURT SOOO BAD! The last time i've had cramps this bad was when i played in a soccer tournament. My legs i think have cramped up 7 times now and counting. I hate cramps. Anywho im sleepy from this rough day. Off to bed. Whoo hoo i have to get up in 4 hours...yeah. Who doesn't like that no? I just want to sleep with my head being scratched that's all. Is that too much to ask? It just feels so good!


someone caught sleeping...muhahaha. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home