alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ups and downs

Well today was a completely intresting non the less but lets start with the downs. Last night when I left church i noticed my car making a funny noise didn't think too much of it until we went to pick some food up to go at taco smell. On the way to taco smell my power steering went out on my car and it's pretty tough to turn if you don't have huge arms like mine to turn the wheel. Waiting for our order i notice my car started to over heat and I was smelling rubber and ladies and gents when you smell rubber coming from your car it's not a good thing *tip for katherine :)* Anywho i managed to make it to the most dangerous part in town where my car will go no farther, right across from BBC. When we lifted the hood up we saw that my belt was off and that pretty much explains all the problems to my car. Well back to today, well I wake up this morning and chad comes by to pick me up to go put the belt back on. Well we manage to put the belt on and chad asks me to turn my car on so I do and my car starts smoking again so I turn it off real quick. Looking at the belt more closely we realize that the belt was off my one slot so it was rubbing against the engine cousing the smoke. So chad again asks to turn it on and this time the barrings of my water pump shoot out at chad! SO again i turn off the car and we look at what happened and it turns out my water pump is a gonner. Which means i can't drive it any where, which means i had to call a tow truck to tow my car to my brothers house, which in turn cost me $55.00 for them to tow it about 3 miles, which = to suckage. Anywho I bought a belt and i will now have to go buy a water pump too...sigh. Ok, on with the Ups now... I was able to get some of the boys together to go to lunch and we just had some good fellowship. There is something awesome about have a bunch of guys getting together and just chatting about "guys stuff". Plus we got the chance to embarace Joe because his "woman" called him while he was eating with us and we gave him a hard time. We love you joe! We have to do it now while we're still single because i know when we have ladies joe will return the favor...hehe. Other good things today, Chad and I put the top down on my car and was explaining to him how it's going to look. I tell you want my car looks 10x better with the top off. Ladies WATCH OUT! We are so going to go on a road trip when i get it done. I also got to just relax and enjoy time to myself today believe it or not. I feel like I was so busy the last few weeks I don't have too much "me time." Anywho, I was also able to help out melody too because she had a HUGE migran so i took some medicine to her so she could try to sleep before work. Later in the evening katherine texted about eating sushi with erin and meet up with katherine at the place. We had some good talks about "things" and catching up. Time flew by so fast by the time we knew it was 11:30. Aaah... good times. Anywho that was my wonderful adventurous day. Kinda sucky because of the car but yet turned out awesome thanks to chad, katherine, erin, daniel (chad's brother) , joe, coady and andrew who I had to talk to briefly and i think i had him wait on the phone for a while and he eventually hung out after holding i don't know how long and im sorry for that dude. Ok, off to bed!

3 Comments:

  • lol elisha! You crack me yup.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:14 AM  

  • Man! Talk about a demon possed car! If that car hasn't spent its nine lives yet, then its on the verge! Anyway...glad you are getting some work done on you're beamer. I'll be excited to see it when you're done with it. You will look so hot in it! haha, lol. Well anyway, have a good night! talk to you later yo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 PM  

  • Thanks Courtney for the compliment! Glad your reading my blog. Keep commenting! :)

    By Blogger SANTA, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home