alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, October 17, 2005

Simple prayer

Have you ever waited for a phone call from someone like a good friend, waiting with total anticipation that every ring you get is that person? I just look forward to the discussions and conversations we have. I thoroughly enjoy them.

I'm still feeling under the "weather"as they say but im hoping tomorrow will be a turn of events. This whole time i've been sick all i've done was watch tv. I've never watched that much tv in i don't know how many years. Frankly its totally annoying for me to just sit and watch tv! grrr. Anywho tonight while i was watching the tube, my mom came downstairs and put her hand on my forehead to feel my tempature. Then she started to pray and i know that God heard her prayer. The thing is i know she just didn't just pray downstairs but she probably went upstairs and before my mom and dad went to bed they both prayed for me. Thank God for Godly parents that believe in the power of prayer. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a different day. One with less coughing, less pain, less headaches, less dizziness, less weakness, less fever, and less chest pains. Thank you Jesus!

1 Comments:

  • Been there, and I hope whoever it was called... Get Well Sandor!

    By Blogger SunYoung, at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home