alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back!

I just got back from Ohio today, Greenville Ohio to be exact. It was a good right there. Plenty of room in the suburban. The funny thing is the gas almost cost just as much as our trip to colorado. And this was a 9 hour drive. Anywho, this wedding that I went to was of a good friend of mine from springfield who moved to LA and meet his wife there. Which is a awesome story how God brought them together. It was great to finally meet her after the last couple of years hearing him talk about her and how awesome she was. He was right, she is very awesome and very attractive. You go Ben! lol. They are a perfect match. Their sense of humor is identical, the way they act, and especially the way they love each other. I couldn't be happier for him. The wedding was also the shortest wedding i've ever been to in my entire life! It was about 13 minutes long. lol. The reception was much longer(about 4 hours) with dancing and finger foods. All around it was a very fun wedding. I have a ton of pictures from the wedding that i'll post here shortly. On the other side of the coin, i absolutely hate weddings. I can't stand them. I will go and support my friends getting married and even be in a wedding. Being at a wedding just eats me up. Everyone and there mother is there with a girlfriend, loved one or husband/wife. I just have grown tired of it. I'm pretty sure i'll be single for a while. The more i live the more of a bad taste girls leave in my mouth. But i have noticed it is only springfield. Not sure what happened to the ladies here... but their odd. Nothing like anywhere else i've traveled too.

On a side note I got a phone call from a friend of mine that I was a best man in and was asked if i would mind if his brother would take my place because his brother got his feelings hurt. So what am I suppose to say? No, I want to be the best man? It's his wedding and he can do what he wants. BUT don't expect me to throw the same party that I was wanting to throw for him. I think it's wrong to ask your best man to step down, not even to another grooms man but down to a possible usher? A possible usher? Then you want him to throw you a bacholor party for him because others are not capable to throw a good party? I'm sorry but that doesn't really motivate me to throw a good party. This is the second time i've been asked to step down from the best man position. I must say it sucks. It leaves you feeling like shit. Anywho... that's all for now. Pictures will be posted in a few days on flickr and some here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home