alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

WTF Mate?!


Ok, so i get a email to confirm my order, so i do so. When i get the operator he tries to sell me some extra things like batteries, and such. I thought it came with one... Oh.. it's extra. I told him no thanks just cancel the battery and just send me my package that i ordered. Then he tried to sell me a warrenty and i told him it came with one. He said No...there is only on the ones that are shipped in the US. I was like, What?, in my head. I thought missouri was part of the US...intresting. SO i was dealing with a complete imbasol. I told him that i want my warrenty, i want my package, and If the site was wrong it's unfortunate but your lose not mine. He said fine and hung up on me. So today when i got home from work, i checked my order and it was completely canceled! I was like F that. I went to ebay, found one on there. When i was looking at the package i got one HELL of a DEAL! SO i called up the place again just to make sure the order was cancelled. It was so i called up my CC and told them to make sure that store won't charge anything on my CC. They were super nice on the CC side. So i ordered a even BETTER package then before for about the same price with TONS more extras. Here is the list.

Items Included With The

CANON EOS 30D:

* BP-511A Lithium-Ion Battery (7.4v 1390mAh)
* CG-580 Portable Battery Charger
* CR2016 Lithium Battery (for Date/Time Functions)
* IFC-400PCU USB Interface Cable
* VC-100 Video Cable
* Eyecup Eb
* Neck Strap
* R-F-3 Camera Cover
* EOS Digital Solutions Software CD-ROM
* User's Guide
* Brand New, U.S.A. Limited War
* 1 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
* 1 Canon EF 75-300mm f4.0-5.6 III USM Lens
* 2 UV Filters
* 2 Lens Pouches
* 1 Auto Digital Wireless Flash
* 1 4GB Compact Flash Memory Card
* 1 USB Memory Card Reader
* 1 Hard Carrying Case
* 1 Deluxe Carrying Bag
* 1 Deluxe Video & Photo Tripod
* 1 Camera/Video Mini Tripod
* 1 3 Pc. Lens Cleaning Kit
* 1 1 Gig. Flash drive

PLUS a Free upgrade on my shipping to Air Shipping!

Man, I don't think you can beat that. BUT WAIT THERES MORE! I also get $220 rebate! LOL! Now... that's a deal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home