alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

doodlebug got this one going...

You have to read this before reading my post. It's a really good post by a friend of mine about men. Here is the link.

http://cjl0ve.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_cjl0ve_archive.html

You know CJ, I felt the same way about a woman. She's someone that's hard to find. That's one reason that keeps me single and searching. I run into alot of whiny girls not women. Their in their 20's and still act like their 13... oh grow up! "my mom didn't pay for my insurance or my dad didn't give me any spending money" WHAT! your 20 something get a job or a better one. I'm 24, own my own buisness (part owner), after coming to america with absolutely nothing. Yes it is hard to find someone worth giving time too. Sure i have friends but for a wife... not yet. I'm being patient. I act goofy, I'm a big kid just ask my 6 nieces and nephews, but when it comes to serious topics, im serious. I don't understand? At what point do you actually focus and say I gotta do something with my life? I have friends that have no idea what they want to do, don't have any dreams or expectations out of themselves and some don't even care. Maybe im different? Maybe im weird? Maybe I'm the loser here? Which I doubt, not to sound big headed. I do have a plan and a goal for myself. I, one day would like to open a dinner and a movie joint. Yes, you go eat a fancy dinner and walk over to the other room with your drink at hand or order another when your seated and enjoy a movie. All at the same place. I would also like to open a resturant up called Nemeti's. It will be a fine dining establishment. Yes their big dreams and hard to reach but the funny thing is, I want'ed to be my own boss too and look at me now. I'm my own boss! I thought it would take me until i was in my 40's to do that but it came to pass in only 10 years. Yes i was thinking about this stuff since i was 14. Anywho, I want to make the best I can out of my life and enjoying it with someone i love, charish, and respect would be the most satisfying thing to me. Money doesn't mean anything, possessions don't mean anything if you can't enjoy it with the one you love. And I know when the day comes I will find that woman and I will love her like no man has ever loved her. With true love, with real passion, with absolute desire for her and know that her too for me. When that day come ladies and gents, I will be complete.

2 Comments:

  • Santa,
    When you find that woman honey, she will be absolutely lucky to have you. When I read how passionate you are about that ONE, I know you will treat her the way you say you will. Just don't give up hope...she is out there! You are right though...you can't enjoy money and material things if you don't have a person to share it with. Love is what makes the world go around.

    By Blogger Me, at 10:28 PM  

  • Thanks Tune, appreciate the your comments and encouragement. I know she's out there somewhere and she'll come along when we're both ready.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home