alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Stuck

I feel like my life is moving forward but yet in my spiritual life I'm a bit stuck. Seems like i've reached a flat area or it's just like Adrienne said " God is teaching me right now, but he hasn't forgotten about recess" but for me maybe it's recess. But i thought we're suppose to like recess? For the last month i've been getting deeper and more intimate with him and today when i got up it just felt sooo empty. Not sure how to explan it exactly but it was different. Should i even base it off one day? Actually its not even a day it's just the morning but still... just feels weird. Maybe it's the rain. God I just pray that you make yourself known to me through out the day. Prove my feelings wrong and let me feel your presence. Allow me to be used by you to impact someones life and let me do your will not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home