alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, September 16, 2005

Unstuck! :D

I felt stuck a couple of days ago in my spiritual life but God, faithful as he always it, used me to pray for a friend, help another friend out of perdicament and helped another friend move all in the same day! God you rock! Your rock my face off! I thank God that hears even the most simple prayers and keeps on being faithful in the small things as well as the big.

We are also starting on one of the houses on monday and im SO excited! I finally get to use my hands to work. Sweeeet! I love physical work, working with my hands. I don't know there is just something about seeing a project come to life. You can see progress and then later you can take friends/family around and say "hey, i built that, and that, and that, oh, that one too." :) I really enjoy working, building new homes especially custom ones. It just brings out my creative side. Some of you already know and have seen me just talk about all the different posibilities and the different cool and neat things we can do. *sigh* :) I can't wait til monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home