alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, June 09, 2006

Red meets Blue

You guys are probably are sick and tired of reading of my downs but trust me i do enjoy life. This is, obiviously, one way for me to express myself. Anywho, thanks for reading and baring with me through all the times of my life. I hope that you guys keep reading. I'm going to try write more. Lately i just couldn't guys. It's hard for me to write when I'm thinking about a billion things and yet it's about one person. I must say it is tougher then what i thought. It's hard for me not to think about you and our conversations. I do miss them. Withdrawals you can say. hehe. i miss the texts, and i do look at my phone when i wake up and when im at work, hopeing to have a text of good morning. Those definately made my days 1000x's better. You are missed no doubt. Strange how life puts people in different places wishing that you could be else where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home