alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, March 14, 2005

wondering mind

For some reason tonight I just started to think about everything! Have you ever done that? Just started to think and continued to think about other things, just random things. I can't sleep now... im too awake and it's 3:02 am...gah! My mom started the whole thing. I was just sitting there enjoying watching 24: season 2 and she came to me and said something personal. Something dear to me. It's one of those things when you know your mom is right and you don't want to admit it so you agree so you won't argue. Anyways, she got me thinking... she was right even after thinking the whole thing through. I know this is vague, but if you have had this happen to you, you know what im talking about. Well im going to play some piano...hopefully that will take my mind off of it or atleast maybe write a song or cry... which ever comes first.

2 Comments:

  • Mothers are always right...lol...and they always KNOW. I don't know how many times my mom's "jinxed" me...but she always seems to know what's going to happen! I think the last time I admitted to something that she was right about was hmm...after 4 years after it happened. :P Hope you're feeling better Santa!

    By Blogger Chunky Monkey, at 3:21 AM  

  • Hey thanks monkey. I am feeling better. I just needed some time to think, get some air.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home