alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, May 27, 2005

Hay! hehe.

Today was an intresting one. I went to help my brother do his yard that needed help so bad. Now the yard tooks even and smooth. He raked the big rocks up and i picked up all the piles of rock. Then I sowed the seeds for the grass, fertilizer, and we then spread the stray. I was so dirty after we go done. We still have a bit left but it's not going to take us long. woohoo, for sun! My face is red..hehe. Anywho, i was so dirty that i had to take my shower in steps...lol. Step 1. rinse off the dirt that turned to mud...lol. Step 2. Wash. Step 3. Wash again. Serious i had to wash twice! Shampoo and everything. i felt like i took two showers... I did take two showers! ok. Off to bed.


He's working hard isn't he? Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • someones gotsta take the pictures of progress. :)

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home