alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, May 22, 2005

fun time!

Man, Oxygen was fun today. we talked about if gambling bad or good. Great discussion of both sides. Anywho after that we went over to Derek's house and played some spades and some played rami(rummy), i think that's how you spell it..hehe. Well spades is what i played and it was great fun. Derek and Elisha were really good competition but we managed to pull it out with a nil hand. I think though a rematch might be due because it was very intense all the way to the end. I love game that are that close. If they wouldn't have gotten so many bags they would of won too. After that we all started to go our separate ways. I stayed and talked to derek and josh until midnight about remodeling to immigration to my crazy uncle. Great story about my uncle by the way. If you want to hear just ask...hehe. Alrighty...im going to bed. I'm actually getting a bit tired...yes, i might actually get to bed before 3-4 am...lol.

1 Comments:

  • Ok, im down with boys against girl...muhaha. =:P

    By Blogger SANTA, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home