alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, May 30, 2005

Party! whoo hoo!

SUNDAY:
Man i'm slacking on my posts! lol. We'll lets see, let me start with the birthday party on Sunday! My awesome little nephew turn 2 years old. He seems much older then that because he's getting so BIG! Man, they grow up soo fast. I can't be the jungle gym for long...lol i'm getting old too you know. At cake time he would just eat the cream out of the cake which was halarious because he just got it everywhere including his hair. He's such a cuttie pie. I mean who can get upset with a kid that has such a warm and loveing smile? I mean look at it. So cute!

MONDAY:
Today I got woken up by a good friend of mine Daniel who called me at 9:30am to ask me if i was doing anything for dinner. 9:30am... now come on... who calls someone up at 9:30am to ask them over for dinner...lol. Anywho after talking to him for about 10 min. about things that were on sale, I rolled over and went back to sleep. Oh around 10-11 ish not quite sure since i was still sleepy, I got a phone call from katherine who asked if I would like to hang out for lunch and go to the mall afterwards. I, of course, said yes because she's a blast to hang out with. We were going to go to mr. Yens and eat there but ended up eating at a Korean resturant which i forgot what it's called. Something with an "H" Horiende? hiroende? I don't know, doesn't matter. But the food was good. I also had the chance to hold katherines 6.5 month old nephew who is very courious. He's a cool little guy. After that we headed back to bolivar to drop him off and back to the mall! NOW the mall...lol. Went by to talk to one of Katherine's friend chariety who works at one of the stores. Man she was a riot..lol. Hanging out in a store that sells "teacher cloths" with 3 ladies and having them talk about style..lol man i almost died laughing. After that we headed to do some shoping which i must say was very fun especially when it came to "chruch cloths", Garrenteed to get you to church no matter when service is...hehe. After a few stores and almost 3 hours later, we're checking out and i get a phone call from my sister-in-law Christine. "don't you know it's not polite to shop in womens clothing?" LOL. I was like "where are you?!" Then i look out in to the hall and see her tring to hide behind a cingular stand with my brother..lol. We then left to go to Daniels house and ate some dinner that he so kindly made. Riblets, corn, mashed potatoes and a strawberry pie. Mmmm... yummy. I have showed him some basics in cooking and im glad he's venturing out on his own. Makes me proud. :) After we're all done stuffing our faces daniel starts talking about when I get angry how funny it is to watch me and to drive with me. I don't get angry hardly at all! And I must thank Katherine for giving me a compliment, "I can't imagine you ever getting angry, I can't picture you angry." (if that quote is off please correct me) I thought that was very kind of her to say. thank you Katherine! *hugs* Then Daniel for the next 30 minutes spent time trying to get me angry..lol. It didn't work. Very few things really get to me and old storys won't cut it..lol. Then we all went to my house and watch a movie which Katherine couldn't stay for because she had a early day and long drive home. I'll have to give her some money for gas since she picks me up and drives me around when she comes to town. I normally am very nervous with about 95% of people i ride with. I just don't trust them, i like to be behind the wheel but she's actually a good driver. And the jeep is alot of fun. So that was my day, not to shabby i must say. Time to read, pray and workout.



My dad holding his grand-daughter Alex. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home