alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Redeeming picture? :D

This picture was taken right before we got pulled over. Darn you cops..lol. That night just cracked me up. I was going threw all my pictures because I still couldn't sleep. But i am getting more tired as the early morning goes on. I wanted to put this picture up because it's a better picture of her then, i guess, of her sleeping..hehe. I like both. I think people look very peaceful when they sleep. I just like how there is no worry, nothing. Just peace. I tend to sometimes watch people as they sleep and wonder what they dream about. haha.. I know sounds weird but it's fascinating to me. Normally these days i don't dream or i don't remember it when i wake up. I used have some really cool dreams where i was a action movie star and i actually felt like i was in a movie but it felt so real. Also had some where I was a regular "joe" and I would get beat up and my family was in danger. Then i would go learn martial arts and beat up the bad guys. Oh man, I had some good dreams... I miss them. :-/ ok I think im going to try to go to bed. Hopefuly i can sleep...


Twinkling eyes, the picture looks so cool. The black background makes her eyes stand out.
PS. I just realized that I posted this picture twice. I'm not taking it down though. :PPosted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home