alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

ups and downs..

Why do things go well for a while, just enough for you to see the light at the end of the tunnel. To give you this glimps of hope of some sort and then, things get bummpy? I know why, I just felt like asking that question because I have been seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and then some stupid thing comes along to dampen the light... I don't know...im just venting. I would like to stand on the moutain top for a few minutes that's all. It seems like i've been climbing and the climb is never ending. Stronger, yes, i do get, losing hope, nah, frustrated, yeah, excited, of course but i just feel blah. I'm just rambling now...so im going to read, maybe some prayer will clean things up, maybe a good nights rest, who know...we'll see. Just in a blah mood. I could use a hug.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home