alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Waking up...

I got woken up this morning by a friend of mine in Jersey, Dr. D for some that know him. He sounded weak and really sick. His first words out of his mouth was telling that he's sick. I love this guy and it seems like some of the people I love, and charish are ill. That hurts. I hate to see that. I did though hear hope and encouragement from his mouth. My little niece, birthday party picture with my dad, is getting over her cold and she just got feeling better from a ear infection also but still is congested. Katherine, pictures in may20-21, she has surgery here soon. The thing that I do see in all their attitudes is aspiration, hopefulness, encouragement and knowing that they can be triumphent. I love it! That is very uplifting to hear and especially to see. I tell you want, if half the people in this world would have their attitudes, the world would be a happier place. I'm praying for you guys and I know that God will be faithful and come through as he always does.

1 Comments:

  • Your very welcome. I know that if I needed prayer you would do the same and keep me in your prayers also. :)

    By Blogger SANTA, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home