alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sad Mail

Do you guys ever get mail that kinda bumms you out? Well today, i got some mail from a old friend of mine. Two letters actaully. One letter that only say, "hello old friend, i hope this note finds you well. We will email each other soon. Happy birthday!" And the other letter that says about how she got married. I must say, part of me is really sad. I miss hanging out with her. She is a awesome person. I guess you can say after getting an email from her and then these two letters it kinda brought back feelings that i have let lie and pushed away. A little back story... Well about 7 years ago or so, she was in master commission at my home church and i was helping them out. We hung out all the time. I must say I had a blast with her. We always had something to talk about and we play a ton of sports. Late nights on AOL...ah..yes...good times. Anywho to make a long story short... She liked two guys... one was back home and yours truely. Lets just say I told her I wasn't going to be second best for anyone. And that i'm not going to be on the back burner just in case something doesn't go well. Back to the letters... Well when you get letters from someone that you cared about you start to think about the "good ol days." I'm just sad. Don't get me wrong... i'm glad she found someone and is married... I'm not quite too sure how to put it in words. I think i'll just leave it at that...

2 Comments:

  • This is a good time to look into the future and who you will have in yours. Who knows, you may have great things in store for you.

    By Blogger FulltimeEverything, at 7:23 AM  

  • Sandor, there's no doubt there are good things in store for you. No one should have to think of themselves as second best and no one should wait around while "something better might come along or be out there" for the other person... It's cut and dry, either they're meant for you (and think you're as special as you think they are) or they're not (and if they're not, there's someone just as good if not better out there for you). :) At least that's what I keep telling myself. lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home