alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tagged again. :)

Lady of the night, lady of the night, lady of the night! I've been tagged once again.....so here are the rules. Write 5 strange things about yourself in your entry then choose some people that you would like to see do the same thing......then go to their site and type "you've been tagged" then tell them to go to your site for directions.....have fun and enjoy.......

1) SANTA is my nick name all year round not just during christmas.

2) I write poetry.(i have poetry online that is copy righted. :p)

3) When i look in someones eyes i get a "good" or "bad" "feeling", you can say, and know what kind of a person they are. Hard to explain, i just trust it.

4) I like slaping my friends butts.

5) Just being Sandor! :)

Ok there ya go. Another 5 strange things about me completed. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post. Now who to tag...hummm...
~ The Chad
~ Joe
~ Erin
~ Courtney
~ Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home