alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, December 15, 2005

*Birthday Wish*

If you haven't bought me a present (not that you have to what so ever)and you want to give me something, give me some cash. I have a plan for all my birthday money that i get and that is to build me self a new computer. So i have instructed my entire family to not get me a gift but give me some cash so i can put it towards buying parts. DON'T BUY computer parts for me, i have them picked out and they are very specific. Chad thinks that i am being very impersonal but this is what im wanting. I NEVER asked for anything specific in my life for my birthday. A matter a fact i never asked for anything for my birthay. But this year im making it very easy. Cash will be perfect! That would be the best gift any person can give me for my big 2-5 years. So if you really want to get me a gift... cash would be fine...or check...or gift ceritificate to newegg. Yeah...I'm totally excited! I just bought my 250 gig hard drive and the HD processes information 3.0 gigs a sec...that's right... 3 gigs a sec. That's smoking fast! *giggles* :D

2 Comments:

  • "3.0 gigs a second"... Wow, you're officially a nerd Sandor. ;)

    But then again, I guess anyone that understands what that actually means is not far off either - in that case...... dang it.... I knew going OTC was gonna come back to haunt me. lol

    I know exactly what I want for my birthday... but I guess my wish is secret................. for now.

    Happy B-Day Sandor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

  • Thanks Joe! Love ya man!

    By Blogger SANTA, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home