alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, December 09, 2005

blah...

I don't think im going to eat at the sushi resturant again...feeling sooo sick. I threw up this morning while brushing my teeth. My whole sink was full of vomit...literally. Then i finally managed to make it to the toilet and threw up there a few times. Went up-stairs and drank some tea to help my stomach and headed off to work. After working a while it was hard to stand up straight...it just hurt too much. My stomach started to act up again so i went outside and threw up 4 times. I said forget it... i'm going home. Came home, slept from 1-4:30ish and now i have a gigantic headache. Anywho i managed to eat some soup after i woke up and doesn't seem like i need to vomit although my stomach is still hurting. Now im off to shower and watch some charlie brown's christmas since i haven't seen it. Yeah... i said it...i haven't seen charlie brown's christmas. Hopefully no more vomiting.

2 Comments:

  • Charlie Brown Christmas is the best movie ever. I have the sound track.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

  • Yeah...pretty much got a mental pic of you puking your guts out. Thanks man. You can't quit sushi!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home