alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Once again

Well tis the season to be powning lalalalala la la la la. CAL season started back up and joined a new team. We have our ventrilo, private server, public server, and forums all paid for. I think that's an awesome deal! The only thing now is to get paid to play. That's coming up soon i hope. Anywho we lost our fist match bad. But I wasn't on the team and neither was Terms (aka coady) and they didn't practice or go over strats. BIG mistake. 29-1 for the other team. I was able to sign on the roster after they reopened it that wednesday and started to go over strats, nades, flashes, where to plant etc. Anywho we won that match 25-5, big turn around. I think we will do well now since we're actually practicing and running strats. I'll keep you guys posted. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home