alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

7 more days!

Seven more days, man I can NOT wait! I tell yah, it's been good but God had been challenging me with this house. We were sitting around today waiting on the tile to dry a bit before wiping off the grout and we were talking about how much money we have left. Well, it's not good that's for sure, but it's also not bad for this project. The thing is that for the first project of the company it's NOT good. We don't have any money to fall back too. We can only depend on a buyer. Funny thing is that God will have to bring the buyer for this house. And I have to trust him that he will because i won't be able to finish the house. I don't have money, it's all in the house, my partners don't have money, so I have no choice but the pray and rely on God. BUT i guess it's a way of God asking "will you trust in me?" And to God I respond, "yes, totally" He said it, I believe it, He will do it. Faith, an intresting thing, with out action it's dead, but action without faith it's dead. We steped out in faith to do this, we all felt like God was in this and we've seen him work throughout this project so there is no doubt that he has a hand in this. Father, I'm here at your mercy, do your will, stay true to your word and your word says that you hear our prayers and you also are faithful even sometimes we've been unfaithful. Father, keep your hand on us for the rest of this project, give me peace of mind while i'm on this trip. Help me to take my mind off of this, rejuvinate my energy, passion, blow life into me God. To come back with excitment for you, life, work and a passion that i've never seen. Help with with work, help my partners to regain passion not only for the buisness, but for YOU God. Bring them back into your arms. God i really need this rest. This break from everything. And if at all possible God, bring me a partner. Someone that has a passion for you. A passion for life. A passion for family. You know who she is, and where. Here I am father, hear my cry.

2 Comments:

  • You know, today I was looking at this website and I saw this link. Your mother told us in church on Sunday that you were headed to Romania. I don't know if you'll be in Bucharest, but you should attend this conference! You could probably find a godly young woman there. ;)

    http://singles.ag.org/index.php?option=com_extcalendar&Itemid=2293&extmode=view&extid=190

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

  • Well that's too bad... I'll be praying that God does something amazing in your life! *hugs*

    Exactly what day do you leave? Maybe this weekend we can have a BBQ and movie night at my house!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home