alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Yeah, today was a big day. Not only did i celebrate my 27th year on this planet earth and my singleness for 27 years, but also the fact that I've been in the USA for 21 years. So tonight I had another friend of mine who also has the same birthday as myself and two other lady frineds went out to eat dinner and drink some coffee afterwards. It was quite a fun evening and I didn have a blast. One of them is a very intresting character. She's fun i enjoy her company. The other one is fun as well but i think there is a conspiracy going on to hook us up. It won't fly, just a FYI for those that might read it. I'm not attracted to her in that manner what so ever. She's a friend and that's all. My gut feeling is, that, this conspiracy is very much true. My gut feeling is hardly ever wrong. very unusual if it's wrong. Anyways, im off to bed. work much go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home