alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, March 21, 2005

Lending a helping hand

Oh man, oh man our college group went up to our state capital last week to help remodel frist assembly. We tore out a wall, riped up carpet, moved a bunch of stuff, and repainted a room. Man it was a blast to do! Oh and we walked around for about 2 hours handing out flyers to the surrounding neighborhood. You know it really felt good to help out someone get connected to a church that was doing a free event where the kids can come and get a bunch of candy. They were also doing a easter egg hunt and free food. I mean who can resist free food! lol. There were a couple of things that I didn't like. I got a blister and my foot hurt really bad from playing soccer the night before. I got the bruse to prove it. :( The awesome thing was that following morning we had a little devotional and our pastor ray asked if we had any prayer requests, so i ask for them to pray for my foot so i can work with out it hurting. Well, after they prayed it still hurt but as soon as we started working... NOTHING. NO pain. God is so good! Now for the blister, well it busted when I was hammering away on the wall. :) I know the whole group was blessed by this trip, I know I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home