alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, June 06, 2005

New bed?

I woke up this morning, of course, by not my own will. Either by someone, by something(phone, noise, dog...), but not by my own will. I can't remember when was the last time that I went to bed at night and slept till i got up with out any disturbences. You know... got up when your body says "get up." Anywho that's not even why I wanted to post today. I got up today feeling like I was 80 years old! My lower left side of my back was hurting so bad when i got up, i could hardly move. I went up stairs and told my mom that i NEED to buy a new bed. I want to buy at least a Queen size if not a King. But i don't think i can fit a King in my room without the bed taking up too much space. My ultimate dream is to buy a Cal-King size so i can roll on it 4 to 5 maybe even 6 times before i reach the other side. Maybe i'll get that when i get married. I'm sure my wife would appricate the room and so would I. I love to spread out, i tend to sleep on my stomach, and sides but no vertical with the bed. I sleep on a diagonal, i find it more comfy for some reason. Maybe because my bed suck? Well back to my back issue. I was just continuing the talk about my back hurting and my mom was just sitting there listening with a smerk on her face. Then she butts in and says "well if you had your back covered then it wouldn't hurt. You were uncovered this morning and the A/C was blowing on your back." LoL... well i guess that explains my back...BUT I still want a bed! If I wouldn't wiggle so much when i sleep i would be fine. The covers would stay on. Maybe i should tie my covers down..hummm. Man, I hope that my wife doesn't mind a wiggly husband...hehe. She might find it amusing or I might just wake up with bruises. That is one reason i would love to get the Huge gigantor bed of a cal-king size. ROOM, LOT OF ROOM!


Doesn't that look so comfy and relaxing. :) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home