alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

3 days...

Ok ok, so I'm one of the worst procrastinaters ever. I still have 3 gifts that I have to buy and then wrap all the gift that i bought..hehe. Gesh... i just don't feel like it but I will have to. Friday will be my last chance to pick these gifts up. Saturday is when we're doing christmas this year and it starts around 2pm ish. Although i've heard that some people will show up earlier to hang out. Man I gotta get a move on! I'm such a slacker. Anybody wanna go shoping with me?

5 Comments:

  • LOL! Melody, you're hilarious!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 AM  

  • yes 3 gifts left to buy..lol. I can't find one, the other is simple, and the third is a bit more difficult. And these gift are only in my family. Not to mention others for friends.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 2:13 PM  

  • I can't afford presents for friends as it turns out...grrr. I do love all of you though and maybe will get the presents later. Darn money.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 3:06 PM  

  • yeah exactly!

    By Blogger SANTA, at 8:13 PM  

  • hmm I don't know what's going on. Haloscan.com has been screwing my comments up lately. I'll just repaste the code and see if that helps.

    By Blogger Landing in London, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home