alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A bit bummed out while laughing...

Sooooo... today was one of those days. I got up this morning ok, got ready for woke, went upstairs to eat breakfast and my day was on a smooth road. I even got to work on time! lol. The tide began to turn though... I was walking around the site talking with my brother about what we were going to do. So when we got the bricks to lay the brick ledge, i start to mix the mortar and i slashed a ton of water/mortar mix on me. No biggs brushed that off and worked on. Then i started to lay the brick and one time i reached for a brick and my foot sliped and fell. Then my brother and I picked up the tub of mortar to move it and i triped on a rock. The mortar was all over my face! In my hair, covered my eye's, and even went in my mouth! I tell you want mortar does NOT taste like chicken. I had to wait for my brother to get a bucket of water so i can wash my face and brush the huge spot of mortar off my leg. After we were done i went to wash the tools. After i washed the shovel i went to put it on the sidewalk and my foot sank in the mud and covered it completely. I have holes in my shoe so the mud and water were in my shoe...ewww. Finally got home around 6:30ish and took off my pants, shoes, socks, and headed to take a shower. Well I turn on the water and guess what? No hot water! Grrrr... so i decide to go and check my email while the hot water heats up some more water and i get a email from a admin that is from CAL saying that I have incorrect screenshots and i'm supended from CAL for 4 weeks! 4WEEKS!!! I was missing only ONE, 1, stinken screen shot and i didn't even know we had to take that one! Ticked me off. So, im sitting here writing this, thinking about my day and laughing at it. Because that's all i can do. Thank God laughter is good medicine for the body...

3 Comments:

  • Ooooo that's bad. I'm sad they suspended you... that sucks! But you are keeping a good attitude through it all. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 AM  

  • Sandor, Sandor, Sandor.... What have I told you about cheating... lol - j/k. But ya man - I know we haven't chilled in a while. Ya know, busy - planning, working, and livin'... Between those three things everything else is "entertainment"... But ya man, next week I WILL be at breakfast... I would like to make it to at least ONE "guy's breakfast" a month. Sorry I've been kinda outta touch lately...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

  • that would be cool joe. :) It will be awesome to have you at breakfast.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home