alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, January 08, 2006

For Zoe and ALL her Fans!

Here you go, you Rock Star you! It took me till 4:33 am to figure out how to post this on here. Lots of reading but i finally got it. :) Please spread the word of this fantastic musician and the band she plays in. Justin you guys rock! Zoe you did a great job on your song. Keep on keeping on JLB!



--- Click on the picture or here---

I'll try to get a better video next time. Or maybe a exclusive? hummm... I think that's a great idea. Can i have a exclusive? Ok i think it's time for me to go to bed. Church comes too soon... :(

*edit* After adjusting everything so it will look good on my blog it's exactly 5am...bed is calling my name now.

3 Comments:

  • Beautiful song. I see potential :)
    And that guy who shot the video, he's pretty good too :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • Thanks lori!

    By Blogger SANTA, at 3:05 PM  

  • Sandor! My friend! I haven't seen you or talked to you in forever. Well, i hope you are doing good. Talk to you later dude.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home