alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, June 16, 2006

To sleep or not to sleep...

Up late once again. I know it's not healthy and such but i just can't fall asleep unless it's later. For some reason my mind starts running in a billion different directions and I just can't stop thinking about things. More importantly it's my personally life that i think about. You know the should of's, could of's, the did I do something wrong?'s. I don't know. At this point i would like to run away somewhere where it's not the springfield. Some where, where i'm not know. Too many people know me here. I should go to a big city. If you don't know me in person you probably think im a emotional wreak. To be honest, I'm not, i'm just in a slump you could say. I think im a very stable person. Everybody has their ups and downs, you may just be reading my downs. If you want to read some of my ups go to the begining of my blog and read. You might get cheered up. :) Anywho, a vacation is calling my name. But where? I had one planned to go to florida but i'm not sure what to do. Should go or not? Time will tell.

2 Comments:

  • Hang in there. Things always get better in one way or another.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 AM  

  • Hey Go with me Sept. 13 - 27 leave sgf @ 410 go to tls @ 4 30 come back on the 27 come on it would be fun (at least you would speak eng.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home