alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, June 09, 2005

A bit frustrated, maybe?

Have you ever felt like you had a friend but in a way the "friend" was working against you, kinda like sabotaging your every move or a certain part of you. Discourageing your dicisions not bluntly but in a clever way, where they make it seem like they actually care but it's to benifit their interests not yours. Call me a perioniod, but whatever, I don't care. I don't like people doing that. It pisses me off, will i tell you to your face? Nope, I not a jerk-off. Will I ever entrust you with anything personal about me, NOPE! Hell no! Yeah people like that royaly tick me off. Also when you know people are talking about you behind your back. gosh dang it! drives me nuts! than they would lie to my face when you ask them! If you want to tick me off... please go ahead... talk about me behind my back, please go on with your "im nice, sweet and im your friend" atitude, you, you little... you know what just kiss off! yeah just a bit frustrated... i don't know who to vent to or where to go... i just want to YELL!!! GRRrrrr!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home