alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Friends from the past...

That is the title i should have made the last post. I went off on memory lane last night thinking about the old friends I had and it just ticked me off. They would be soo nice and sweet and i'm your friend attitude that you surely thought they were your friend. But actualy they were using you to get what they wanted and bam! their all gone. Gone to talk to everyone about your secrets taht you've entrusted with them in confidence, gone with your trust, gone with your friendship, and gone to use someone else. I hate it when i start thinking about things in the past because it upsets me. I hope that anyone that read it didn't think it was about them. If you did and I hurt your feelings please forgive me. That's not how i wanted it to come off as. Because the friends i have now are awesome. I sometimes stay up to weee hours of the morning talking online in msn, aim or ventrilo. Sure, trust is earned but i feel like they are genuine and real. Not some fake faced you know piece of crap. I didn't have anywhere to vent so i vented where i thought i could vent. Here on my blog. I try to be open and real when i post here. These are my thoughts, feelings, and part of my life that i post. It's real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home