alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, July 29, 2005

Mud Pies!

As i sit here thinking about what to write, I come continually to a brick wall. Not that i don't have anything to write, i just don't know how to put them into words. For me, if you don't know me well, writing is one of the hardest things for me to do. Along with memorising songs. In my head i have tons of stuff i would like to write and share but as soon as i open up the page to write and i look at the blank space, my mind goes, well, blank. Anywho, I'll right about my title here in a bit, right now i really need to take a shower... my smell is bugging me.

3 Comments:

  • your welcome

    By Blogger SANTA, at 12:54 AM  

  • Just stopping by and thought I would say "hi" and thanks for comments on my rant at anxiousdog. Have a great day.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 PM  

  • Hey thanks for stoping by! :)

    By Blogger SANTA, at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home