alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Update!

Katherine's surgery went really well and she's doing great. My friends and I went to visit her tonight after the lake(which was a blast! went tubing! sweet!). We play spades, Katherine and i, against her parents. I made a stupid mistake and listened to them thinking that they were nice people...yeah right! Not nice when it comes to spades..hehe. Off of spades their super nice. After they beat us, i talked to Katherines dad for a while about life in general. After talking to him i found out we share some of the same passions. Cooking for one. Anywho back to the cancer free girl now. I'm glad that shes doing better and her surgery was a success. It was GREAT to see her up and about even with her being on drugs..hehe. I also put just blame on the drugs also when I played spades with her. I think we should have a re-match. Totally brings joy to me seeing her mobile.

On another note I talked to my friend Tim for a good 40min. I just love him so very much. We talked about his church and just hearing his passion for change to happen and seeing things take place, that just excites me! He took this small chruch of 7 people that they were going to use for fire practice for the fire department and now there is 100-150 in his services. God is doing some awesome thing in his life and ministry. I don't know how to discribe the joy I feel when i hear him talking about his church and what God is doing. Anywho the bed is calling my name...im soo tired. Worn out by the tubing and the night before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home