alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blank.

Honestly I really don't know what to write tonight. I'm having "writer block" as they say. I'm excited about tomorrow morning. We should have a great time at breakfast as we always do. Nothing like some good ol' fellowship to start out your day and to end for some. I remember the last time we had breakfast with coady, chad and I, I got laughing so hard that my eyes were tearing up and i couldn't breath. Oh man, good times though. I'm also excited just for the next two weeks. It should be so much fun. Thanksgiving around the corner and so is christmas. My two favorite times of the year. New years is cool to because it just runs along with christmas practically. Anywho im off to bed. I got a early day tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • Poor Sandor! Nobody has posted yet, except me! YaY! for me! Weeeeeeee......i dunno if you know, but the college group is going to the barnswings tonight. We have to be at the church by 6pm. If you go, there prolly won't be any room left in the vans, so you might have to drive yourself. Well anyway, talk to you later buddy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

  • courtney thanks for the offer but it's 6:38pm now. A tad too late. I wouldn't want to drive out there with my great gas mileage for just a few hours. Thanks anywho Beefy. Have fun!

    By Blogger SANTA, at 4:40 PM  

  • SANTA!!!! YOU EXIST!!!! My parents were wrong about you!
    Hey Sandor, thought I would write ya back man... I got the invitation and I cant wait to get out there man... I need to call you and talk w/ ya about next weekend. Sorry I couldn't go with you guys to brkfast this morning. My boss is being extra-"not nice" this month... I'll try to talk to you here in a bit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home