alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, November 07, 2005

Sweet!

My sister droped by today and told me she brought my NEW nephew if I wanted to see him. Well, duh, I want to see him! LOL. My sister is hilarious. I was FINALLY able to see him. I was sick there for a while so I was unable to see him, until today. He is so adorable! He's like a perfect little baby, no redness in the face, no baby acne, nothing. He's a lucky little fellow also. His mom (my sister) stayed in the hospital with him for a month on her sides, no getting up, no moving, nothing. Kinda sucked and thank God that wasn't me because i move around so much i would go nuts if i couldn't move. But everytime I talked to my sister she would say "it's worth it, so it isn't bad."

She would always have a smile on her face, too. I guess that's why im a guy...hehe. Thank God for great mothers. The lord knows what my mom went through with me and all the surgeries, I'm glad she did. I love life and I love living it. Way to go Sis! Your a great mother and I'm very proud of you.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home