alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, November 25, 2005

On the Request of Joe

Two Names You Go By
1. Sandor
2. SANTA

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Hungarian
2. Hungarian(joe is correct)

Two Things That Scare You
1. Snakes
2. Spiders

Two Everyday Essentials
1. God
2. shower

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. red t-shirt
2. jeans

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Kutless
2. Switchfoot

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Trust
2. Honesty

Two Truths
1. I'm taller then midgets
2. I claim my own farts.

Two things You Hate
1. Fake people
2. Democrate/Liberals

Two physical features that appeal to you
1. beautiful Face (because that is what i would have to wake up to in the morning and i wouldn't want to get frightened everytime i saw her. :p )
2. great mid section (butt, waist, thighs)

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Counter-Strike BABY!
2. Watching movies


Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. My house
2. marriage is up there too, i guess.

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Austrailia
2. Europe

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Enjoy many fantastic mornings/afternoon/evenings with my wife. :p
2. Open my resturant.

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I fart (good one joe, i agree hehe)
2. I act immature in a group (until you get to know the real me)

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I'm scared of girls. Although i don't act like it.
2. I'm not always right. :P hehe. That's all i am willing to put on #2. I have others but there secret.

Two people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Katherine
2. Chad

4 Comments:

  • A. 1. Jona 2. Jon 3. Jonsky
    B. American (unknown)
    C. 1. Snakes 2. Spiders
    D. 1. Sleep 2. some quiet time alone
    E. 1. Brown sweater 2. Jeans
    F. 1. Aerosmith 2. Frank Sinatra :)
    G. 1. Respect 2. Trust 3. (somewhere in the mix - romance)
    H. 1. I love adventure 2. afraid of heights
    I. 1. Disrespect 2. Slow drivers when I'm in a hurry.
    J. 1. Nice personality 2. Nice smile (flirtatious - not crude) among other qualities (strength is a big plus)
    K. 1. Movies 2. Putting things together and learning new things
    L. 1. to travel 2. To be a better friend... and oh yeah, a husband would be nice.
    Sheesh! This is such a long friggin test!
    M. 1. Rome/Italy 2. Venice
    N. 1. Travel around the world 2. What almost every single, sexually-frustrated person wants -- figure it out yourself.
    O. 1. I'm sensitive and like to feel protected. 2. Not every girl admits it, but every girl loves to be swept off her feet (literally)
    P. 1. Fear of not being accepted 2. No comment
    Q. 1. Katherine 2. Erin

    Feel free to hide this post, I'm sure it's a long one. Nice test by the way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

  • so what's the no comment? :)

    By Blogger SANTA, at 9:53 PM  

  • Now, it wouldn't be a no comment if I commented... now would it. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

  • Hey, by the way, why hasn't anyone else shared their stuff? Huh? Come on peeps, lets hear it!

    Inquiring minds want to know!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home