alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The course of life...

I tell you want, as I'm getting older I have more and more the desire to look for a house or a piece of property where I can build the house my heart yearns for. The thing is I want to build it but I want to build it with someone else by my side. It's funny how the course of life takes people eventualy down the path of a desirous feeling to become one with another person. To have that connection that lasts for a life time. The more and more time you spend, the more attraction becomes toward this phenomenal woman. Call me a romantic but seems like men have strayed away from wooing women anymore. Men have become "girly men." Anywho that's a different blog for a different time. I think even if i would build or buy the most gourious house, the house would still have a empty feeling to me. As if it was missing something, or should I say someone. The house wouldn't be complete without a woman. A woman of righteous, noble character. A woman that is passionate about God and myself. The course of life...intresting isn't it? The journey continues...

10 Comments:

  • haha...what that melody girl said is exactly right. I know how ya feel. Everytime i'm looking at furniture with somebody or i go down some home improving isle, i just wish i had my own house with that one that you will be able to hold on to forever. But God has it all planned out for the best. His timing is always right.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • I love being wooed. Men who are manly are AWESOME! And Prov. 31 women are awesome, too. That's what I want to be, anyways... and I love me a manly man. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • SANDOR! You've got to see the pictures I posted on my xanga!!

    www.xanga.com/caffeinatedsquirrels

    By Blogger Landing in London, at 1:51 PM  

  • I agree with all of you! The art of wooing a lady isn't practiced like it used to be (or like it should be). Romantic, old-fashion men ROCK! Oh, if all men were like that the world would be a much happier, less feminist place to be...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 AM  

  • Sandor... well you are right the art of "whoo" has gone down over the past few decades, but I don't think that men are to blame. Most women today try so hard to be men, that when a man is nice to them, they are offended. Most women long to be romanced, but by the way most of them act, who would want to romance them!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

  • I was going to write that but i didn't want to go on the tangent and stray off my topic. You read my mind, becky. Scary isn't it? Not really but *twilight zone music* are you sure your not my long lost sister?

    By Blogger SANTA, at 4:42 PM  

  • I hear ya, Melody! From the perspective of someone who has never been "wooed", how do you really know it's happening? Seriously, if you are so conditioned to being independant, opening doors for yourself and stuff like that, how do you react to such wooing. It's hard to change old habits.

    p.s. I happen to agree with Sandor and Becky. Women did this to themselves! OH, if I could only find those women... I'd give them a piece of my mind! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Sandor, you're slackin'! We need another blog to respond to. Tsk tsk, you're way over due!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

  • who are you Anonymous people? please leaver your names yo!

    By Blogger SANTA, at 10:08 PM  

  • The "wooo" or aka "woooing" or "wooonifying" is a sacred, and almost lost art of the "opposite sex" courtship...

    How do you know you're being "woooed"? Well, you know that feeling when you eat chocolate, and ice cream? Oh yeah.... When you have that same feeling towards another person - that's "woooing", or being "woooed".

    Man, they oughta teach this in sex ed. or something... It's definitely an ancient art of "candy coating" the opposite sex to get that "in love" feeling... Kinda like greasing up a pan w/ butter or PAM before you cook eggs... God knows, you don't want your love to "stick" to the pan. Thus that's why I think woooing is much like that layer that's needed before love.

    For further detail or information about woooing and/or being woooed - Please contact Elisha Bowser.
    -thank you.... ;) hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home