alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I've been tagged....here we go...here's the rules...

The rules: if you get tagged, you must post an entry listing 5 "weird habits" that you possess. Then, you must pick 5 more people to tag, and list their names at the end of the entry. Leave a comment on their site, saying "you've been tagged" and tell them to read your xanga for the rules.

1. I can't sit still what so ever. Something on my body has to be moving.

2. I have to wet a cup before i put water in it. Not sure why i do that but i feel more comfortable if i do.

3. I have to straighted out crooked pictures or painting on the wall.

4. I check my email all the time without even thinking about it even though i checked it a few minutes ago.

5. i kick my feet really fast under my feather blanket/comforter to warm it up faster.

Ok, people who are tagged- Mel, Andrew, kim, jona, chad.

*Quick comment*
Even though Elisha never posted on my site saying "TAG your it" or "you've been taged" I still posted mine. Elisha you rule breaker you. lol

6 Comments:

  • So Sandor... I updated on my xanga. Sorry about leaving you guys in the dark about what happened with me this last week. Please - if anyone even remotely likes me as a friend or just as a person ------ PLEASE pray for me... Thanks for being such good friends, especially you Sandor.

    You guys mean a lot...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

  • Oooooops. Sorry bout not following the rules dude. But you're suchagoodfriend because you read my xanga all the TIME! YAY!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

  • (Sniff) (Sniff) (Sniff).... "sorry" she says... Brown noser.. hehe - I love to make fun of my g/f. Isn't it sad? She knows I love her (please dont kill me baby...). SANDOR HELP ME, Elisha's chasing me! lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

  • LOL! Get him elisha! Use the belt it works very well! lol. i mean... Joe come hide behind me. I'll protect you...*wink wink*

    By Blogger SANTA, at 2:24 PM  

  • Let's see:

    1. I'm obsessive compulsive about stuff (i.e. if I see things out of order at a store or anywhere else, I MUST straighten it).
    2. I'm what some people call a "groomer". If I see lint or a hair on someone, I'll pick it off (BTW, this totally annoys my sis *big smile*, so besides feeling like I "need to do it", this bonus feature makes it even more worthwhile)!
    3. I use "quotation actions" a lot.
    4. I, unknowingly, make sounds that resemble "muppet sounds"... hence one of my nicknames is Fozzy.
    5. One word...SALT. I salt almost everything I eat, unless I can't find a shaker. *Bad, unhealthy habit* Someone take the shaker away from me!
    Bonus: I'm late to everything. UGH!

    Man, I'm kinda weird...

    ps. I'm praying for you Joe. Anything I, or anyone else can do to help?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

  • You know, I think I might be getting a complex... it seems like every time I post, no one posts after me. What's up with that. Hmmmm?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home