alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Slid slid slip and slid...

Man, i've been sliping on my sleep as of late. I just can't sleep. I just lay there awake. Even if im tired..i just lay there. Usually it means that something is bothering me and it's on my mind but what? I can't figure it out. My mind is racing 1000 miles an hour. Over and over hundreds of thought, ideas, people, things i want to do, where i want to go, what im doing the next day, did i forget something. Many many things. Anywho... I got invited to go ice skating today and i must say i haven't been on the ice in 8 years and i think i did ok. I did a half of fall, not quite a full one, but it was a good try in not falling i must say with my arms flaring every which way. Surprised i didn't knock kim out or one of the little kids skating about. Good times good times. Sushi night was intresting non the less because we not only had some new peeps show up but also tried new food. Yummy. Jona had a delightful platter which i think i will get next time we go. Quite scrumptious i must say. Especially with that sauce. Also Counter-strike was frecken funny. I had a high ping, for those of you in not gaming it's not good, and i was massacuring them with my p90 which you NEVER use because it's a horrible gun. Well anywho the other team was talking smack because they one their side 12-3 and then we switch sides and I tore them a new butt hole. They got so upset that they were losing that they didn't even finish the scrim and left..lol. I couldn't stop laughing. the final score was 17-13, us. Ok, off to bed. Yippee (layers and layers of sarcastic pleasure) for 13 hours of sleep for this week... saturday...im sleeping in. One more day of work YES! Ok, off i go!!! One of these days alice...ONE OF THESE DAYS! *POW!* Right in the kisser!

4 Comments:

  • Wow, Sandor very random.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:10 PM  

  • Ah yes...so is the life of me. Very random. Thanks for the comment though.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:11 PM  

  • Um, did you just comment on your own blog? ha ha ha... now THAT was random! Niiiice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 AM  

  • hehe...Yes... yes i did. :p

    By Blogger SANTA, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home