alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

24...muhahahaha

Ok, ok, i was so excited today about this. 24 season 4 came out today and I got off work and flew to bestbuy to pick it up. And of course when your there you find out that family guys volume 3 is out and Fantastic 4 is also out. So what any decent human being would do, I pick them up and purchased them. :) I also ran into my friend Andrew. I told him to take my debit card from me so i won't spend any more money and i thought about it for a second and noticed his grin on his face. Nah, i'll just hold on to it. He would do my shopping for me...hehe. We love bestbuy. sigh...it's so beautiful...

Ok off to take a shower I go and then to pick up my "friend?" from her place to watch some movies. She isn't feeling very well today so I'm going to take care of her (chicken soup and whatever else she may need) and be her company. :) Anywho off i go! :p

5 Comments:

  • Hey Sandor... Sorry about not being around.. I saw your comment on my xanga. Actually I'm about to update it as well hopefully today. Ummm, something awesome has happened with that whole thing. But ya man, you need to like call me up or something once.

    Oh, and say hi to your "friend?".... Tee hee hee - hmmmmmm wonder who it is?....... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • PS - forgot to add this in there before I hit Enter... But thanks for being a good friend all these years. I know that sometimes we have our "own little" things to do, but even though we're both Hungarians, the good thing is that that's not the only things we have in common for the reason we're friends.

    Thanks for praying for me at times, and for being a good friend man. I have a secret to tell you, its something exciting... Gotta go talk to you soon...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

  • Define "friend"?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • haaa haaaa "friend" haahaaaa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM  

  • "friend" = lover

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home