alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, December 05, 2005

Feel privileged.

For the past week I have been approached by friends that needed advice for one thing or another. I feel very honored, humbled and privileged that they chose me to talk to and express their feelings and to pour out their heart. I'm just glad that it's not me that .........

Sorry guys but i can't finish what i was going to write because as I sat here, thinking about what im going to write, listening to some worship songs, God hit me like a ton of bricks... He just gave me such burden to pray. And there is one word that *crying give me a sec.* came to me.... Surrender... That's what i keep hearing over and over. This is for someone out there. Surrender... stop running, give it to God, let him take it. Release it from your hands and put it in his. He can't do anything if you tie his hands up and not allow him to move. What is keeping you from giving it to him? He died for you Because He loved you SO much... what bigger sacrifice do you need? He's ready to listen. He's ready to embrace you. He's waiting and LONGING to hear from you. Surrender to him. Surrender it all. All you have to say is, Father, here i am. I'm giving you everything. I give you control over my heart. I surrender it all to you Father. I surrender it all. I'm going to pray, not sure who this is for but God is reaching out to you. Will you reach back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home