alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm a psychic.

Ok ok, if your going to get me something please don't tell me. I can guess pretty well and so far the two people that have told me that they got me something or are getting me something for my b-day I have told them what they're getting me and they were surprised that I knew. So please don't tell me. I will guess what it is more then likely or it will drive me insane that i don't know what im getting. Ok, that's all for now. Off to bed. Gotta be up in 4.5 hours. BlAgH!

2 Comments:

  • When is your birthday and why didn't you TELL ME?!?!?!? P.S: Nice music video. That's my favorite Christmas song.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

  • My favorite christmas song for sure. I totally enjoy it.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home