alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Phone calls.

I love getting phone calls from friends i haven't talked to in a while and tell you that they were thinking about you and decided to give you a ring. It's an awesome feeling. I also love phone calls that have substance and just a great conversation. Now what i don't like is pointless phone calls. DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!!! Ok let me clearify. I don't like phone calls about someone calling me up to ask me if i remember a song from way back when and then i reply "yes,why?" and then they say it's on the radio.... and thats it. Pointless call, could have told me that later whenever we meet up. Another example is getting a call and then them acting like you called them. I mean..come on people...gesh. Just get frustrated. Sometimes i don't even want to answer, but everyone should know my phone is on 24/7 just in case any one needs any help. There have been times where i have had calls in the wee hours of the morning, accidents (2:00am), allow them to come take a shower (5:00am), driving home from work at 5:30am, and that is some of the reasons i keep my phone on. If you need me, im pretty much there. So i hope now you guys know that if you need anything. My phone is on and avalible. But don't call me at wee hours of the morning to tell me you saw a deer or a you heard a song on the radio. Come on people...use your noggin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home