alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, February 18, 2006

More ribs please!

Ok, ok, we out to eat last night at this new place in town. Maybe not new to some but it's new here. It's called texas steak house. I must say i was impressed with they're ribs. I've been to many rib places and the ribs are not good at all. Either too chewy, hard, doesn't taste good, hardly any meat, so and so forth. This place, wow, just like the way i cook them. Falling off the bone goodness. I'm going there again. I told my mom and dad i'll be taking them out there to eat some time. I just can't let them see the menu....hehe.

2 Comments:

  • Um blurry finger back at you for pointing and laughing....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:51 PM  

  • zoe your funny...lol

    By Blogger SANTA, at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home