alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Pow! right in the kisser!

Today was a intresting one i must say. Not in the fact that there was anything intresting that went on but that's what made it intresting. I usually have something happen or go on during the day but today it was just wake up, go to work, come home, watch tv, check emails and blog. Simple. I like it. The funny thing is i've found myself watching things i normally wouldn't watch because i get bored too quick. For example today when i sat down to eat i turned on the tube and started to surf for something to watch. I looked at swat team getting ready to bust a drug dealer but that didn't fasinate me today, I also skipped over CSI, Some movie with looked cool, but the shows i normally would stay and watch i wasn't in the mood for. I did though watch project runways which looks sooo "meh" to me regularly but today i was just enthralled with it. They had it running back to back and i was hooked like ted kennedy is with his liqueur. Anywho, I just can't wait to watch on wednesday where they have a new show coming out called "top chef." Looks exciting! Can't wait.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks! I had to play with my settings to take that picture. The cool thing was i figures some more stuff out about my camera. :)

    By Blogger SANTA, at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home