alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ew!

0
Blah... i woke up today not wanting to get up. I just felt weak and have no energy. As the day went on it just got worse. SO, here i am with a huge headache, runny nose, a small cough, burning up and then freeze the next minute. I'm usually a human furnace but today i had to get two blankets to even keep me comfortable. Yeah, that's not natural(but oak express is!) lol...i couldn't resist. Anywho keep me in your prayers because tomorrow isn't going to be fun if i don't feel better. I'm still going to get up and go to a breakfast i have with my close guy friends every thursday morning at 7:30am. After that we all head off to work or home. I must say that's one of my favorite times of the week. Nothing like getting together with your close guy friends and sharing personal stuff, planing trips or talking about God. Well, im going to go to bed. I think im going to skip my work out to get some extra rest. Pray for me guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home