alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mr. Clean Mr. Clean!


Sup sup peoples! Tonight I got to see a friend of mind do some standup at the skinny improve. She was fantastic! Her name is Kerri Pomarolli and she's just hilarious! I'm her "myspace boyfriend" lol! Anywho I was very excited to see her do her standup. It was clean, energetic, interactive and just very fun! I'll be posting a bit from her standup here in a few days. I'm way too tired to do all that now. I've been up too long, worked too hard and i just need more rest...sigh. Although Kerri has me beat. She got up at 5am today and it was about 11:45pm when i left the improv. She needs some good rest. Anywho another cool thing was that ran into Amy! She's so cool. Love that girl. I wish we could hang out more :( We had a good laugh and alot of the stuff kerri talks about alot of people can relate too. Amy and I kept just laughing and saying "yup! so true." lol. Aww..man it's late again...gesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home