alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, February 11, 2006

So so cool!


I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw snow falling. WOW! so awesome! i've been waiting for snow since christmas and finally just a taste of it. I love snow. I love all the things that come with snow. I love snow ball fights, love sleding, love building a snow man, love drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate or coffee of some sort, I love to get around the fire, and i love sitting down and watching a movie with a blanket (well i love doing that anytime) and I like to run out and turn my car on and run back in to eat breakfast in the morning so by the time im done the car is nice and warm. I really don't mind cleaning off my windshield or driving in it. Wow... I sound very much like a girl. Humm...strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home